Harriman is the perfect spot for entrepreneurs looking to start a business because:
• Downtown Harriman has available buildings/properties (SOME ON THE MAIN
STREET!) and are asking you to make an offer. Look at Prospect14.com website for more
• We have Roane State Community College and Tennessee College of Applied Technology
within a few minutes drive, not to mention several other Universities and Colleges nearby.
• We have recreational/outdoor activity locations most within walking distance of ball parks,
the Emory River, Harriman Farmer’s Market, historical sites/homes. We have cultural venues
such as entertainment at the Princess Theatre, Roane State Community College and other hot
spots around the city.
• Harriman was voted the “Best City to Live In” by the Roane County News Readers’ Choice
• Tourism is one of the largest industries for the state of Tennessee. Harriman is located between
two of the most visited tourist attractions in the state; the City of Nashville and the Great
Smoky Mountains National Park. Great business clientele resource.
• There is a low cost of living, business tax incentives through the state, and Harriman is one of
the most welcoming and friendly places to live in the nation.
For these reasons and more, companies are looking to Harriman to open businesses and to make it
If you are interested in making Harriman your home to live and/or work, please contact us for
any information you may need.